Thursday, June 18, 2009

RENTING CAN COST YOU THOUSANDS... EACH & EVERY YEAR !

The consequences of renting can be equivalent to financial sabotage. Let's take a quick look.
For our example, let's rent a typical 3 bedroom apartment for $800.00 per month. Now we will compare that to owning your own home, with a mortgage of around $800.00 per month.
If we are in the initial years of owning our home, the interest and taxes will be deductible. This means that with average taxes and interest, we will be able to deduct about $9,000.00 from our income taxes.($6,000.00 in interest and $3,000.00 in property taxes)
We will assume that we fall into the 25% tax bracket, so that will calculate to $2,250.00 in interest and $3,000.00 in taxes. We add these amounts together for a total of $5,250.00. This is the amount we can deduct because we own our own home.
In our example, let's take that $5,250.00 and divide by twelve months to arrive at $437.50. If we add this to our $800.00 rent payment, that comes to $1,237.50.
Why are we adding this to our rent payment? Because we are spending the $800.00 per month either renting or owning, and the tax deductions are given to owners and not renters.
Hmmmm...in essence we are paying $1,237.50 for a three bedroom apartment that we will never own. Our first thought is,"I have to rent because I can not qualify for a mortgage." We will hold that thought for just a minute.
Quite some time ago, I was coming out of a rough divorce, and needed a home for my new family. My credit had really taken a nosedive, and I could not qualify for a mortgage. I thought that I would be stuck renting.
Then I discovered this technique, that would allow me to buy a home without obtaining a mortgage. What a blessing, and the home was beautiful!
If some of this is sounding familiar, or if you are just sick and tired of renting with nothing to show for it, then you absolutely need to become aware of this technique that I used.
You can use the method that I am talking about, and become a homeowner in 30 days or even less.
I will show you how I did it, and take you step by step, to transform you from renter to owner.
Remember, that this will work even if you have bad credit. Ask me how I know this.
Let's Do It Together!

No comments:

Post a Comment